Curriculum Resource Designer- England
Working hours: Part-time
Suitable for Job Share: No
Location: Work from home (must be based the UK and have experience teaching in the UK)
Annual Salary: £13 per hour (as a self-employed contractor you will be responsible for your own tax)
Hours: 15 hours/week (flexible)
Contract: 6-months fixed term
As a Curriculum Resource Designer, you will be working on resources suitable for the English National Curriculum and you will have experience teaching in England across the primary age range. You will create and develop innovative resources to address the English National Curriculum.
Your content will be turned into a finished product for Grammarsaurus by our highly-skilled design team. The hours can be worked whenever suits you as long as the hours are completed within each week. If you are working from home you will need to provide your own device to work on and a reliable, high-speed internet connection. We are looking for working teachers (part-time or casual relief) who can do this around their teaching, or someone who has just left the profession and is looking for a different career path.
You will be responsible for submitting monthly invoices and paying your own tax.
- Detailed knowledge of the English National Curriculum across all subject areas.
- Fresh ideas and a good insight into what English teachers want and need, and how to execute this.
- Excellent communication and ICT skillIs good fun to be with and has the ability to communicate well with others
- Is organised, able to work to deadlines, and manages time effectively.
- Is honest, trustworthy and reliable.
- Produces quality work and is ready to learn new skills.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Completed an accredited teaching degree, such as a Bachelor of Education (Primary), or a combined or double degree such as a Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Education (Primary)
- Or - Completed an undergraduate degree (such as Bachelor of Arts or Science) and then complete an accredited graduate entry teaching degree such as a PGCE.
- 2 years of active teaching in a primary school.
To apply, you will need to provide two example resources for two different year groups.
- 1 x Y2 English or Maths resource
- 1 x Y6 English or Maths resource